Packaging: 1000 kg
- Complementary feed for pigs.
- Improves reproductive functions of animals, recover faster after giving birth.
- Increases the number of born live piglets.
- Sows have more milk.
- For fattening pigs to get leaner meat (reduces the quantity of wheat, replacing it with barley and alfalfa).
- Reduces feed conversion.
- More available phosphorus (less phosphor in phytate compounds).
- Improves stomach processes for piglets.
- A good source of calcium. High relation Ca:P, suitable for fodder with grain (low Ca:P relation).
- Rich in vitamins: beta-carotene, Biotin, and A, B, C, D, E, K, P, U.
- Rich in minerals Ca, Fe, K, Mg, P.
|Pellet diameter , mm||8|
|Moisture, %||max 12|
|Crude fiber, %||max 39|
Usage: fattening pigs up to 10% in feed, for weaned piglets alfalfa pellets to 3% in feed, for pregnant sows 5-10% in feed, gradually increasing the dosage. Include ground alfalfa pellets in concentrated feed.